• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scoped! Son gets hit in the face with success!

eddiegomes83

SH Member
Hunter gets another public land buck during a late season Florida public land hunt.

The scope his him in the face as he tries to shoot left handed.

Once again, I had the camera so no kill shoton video. That will change for 2023 as we all have cameras now.

Please watch and subscribe! Thanks!

Hunter gets another public land buck during a late season Florida public land hunt.

The scope his him in the face as he tries to shoot left handed.

Once again, I had the camera so no kill shoton video. That will change for 2023 as we all have cameras now.

Please watch and subscribe! Thanks!

Many years ago, my Uncle showed up to brag about a nice buck he got. He had scope eye too. He was boasting about how he pulled off this same maneuver. As a kid I was like, what happened to your eye, yikes!

Now I'm like...just stand still while I switch hands...:tearsofjoy:

Many years ago, my Uncle showed up to brag about a nice buck he got. He had scope eye too. He was boasting about how he pulled off this same maneuver. As a kid I was like, what happened to your eye, yikes!

Now I'm like...just stand still while I switch hands...:tearsofjoy:
Yeah I have shot left handed a couple times but haven't been hit.....yet. Lol

Killed a nice Fl buck last year left handed with mz. Even borrowed a left handed bow one time and killed a deer with it. lol. Either hand works same for me.

Back