• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

selling size 2 aero evolution to buy size 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

essdub

For sale is the New Tribe Aero Evolution Size 2 that I purchased in January. I've been trying to convince myself that it would fit better with multiple layers of hunting clothes. It doesn't. I need to sell this one and purchase the smaller size. Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and get the size 1 , and if someone needs a size 2, they can buy this one from me with all the original stuff (I did cut some of the excess length from leg straps) for $300. Will consider offers, since I'm buying the replacement whether or not I sell this one.

Did you call new tribe? They might give you a discount or exchange it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I already bought the size 1 just a few minutes ago. I figured I would let someone have the old one at a good price if they're willing to make an offer. If not, I'll hold onto it and have it as spare. It's still comfy, it just won't tighten up enough in waist area and the rigging plates (paws) pull within an inch or so of one another while I'm hanging in it. I tried several different things (even attached new rigging plates under the waist strap further back so I could keep the bridge near my hips) but I finally just admitted to myself I bought the wrong size and then ordered the new one

I'm going to lower the price to $245 to your door within lower 48 states. If it doesn't sell in next couple of days, I'll just keep it as a spare for the size 1.

I received the Size 1 aero hunter evolution today. It's a much much much better fit. I'll hold onto the size 2 just in case and if anyone needs one, just message me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back