• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Setup weight

llama32

SH Member
Just wondering what everybody is carrying out in the woods either platform and sticks or their one stick set up what does it weigh

Attachments

• IMG_20240307_091015.jpg
    IMG_20240307_091015.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

Mini-Shikar with angled scout platform on the bottom. Camcleat with full bury Amsteel rope. Hand tied webbing 3-step aider. Nite-Ize Gear tie for the pull up handle. the brown webbing at the top has a clip on it so I can clip it to my saddle as I rappel down. Total setup weighs 2.76lbs.

I do typically pair it with a ring of steps of the aluminum Bullman steps and OCB strap. I like being able to work around the tree easily. That setup weighs 1.41 lbs.

IMG_2505.jpeg
IMG_2502.jpeg

Back