• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Show me your fletching

Stump06

I need some fletching ideas. Currently have Tac vanes but I can’t get them to stick so I’m prolly gonna go back to AAE or blazers. Show me what y’all got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20230326_132003.jpg
Dca super sabres. I bought a bunch so I'll be shooting them for a long time hahaha. Not sure they're any better or worse than other options, they are pretty pricey

I need some fletching ideas. Currently have Tac vanes but I can’t get them to stick so I’m prolly gonna go back to AAE or blazers. Show me what y’all got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the issues I read about Tac vanes not sticking. I use the primer pen and Tac glue and they don't come off.. They have become my favorite vanes.

Back