• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Simple platform

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
I have enough to make three sets of a simple platform I've used this season. I used one like this all season only I added a screw to the bottom of the steps which seem to help grip better. Simple, effective and can move 360 around the tree. Picture shows 2 ameristeps but you will get 3.

$50 shipped for 3 ameristeps(non recall) and a stepp. These are trophyline brand not Jim or wild edge, whoever is making them now. I won't cut the ameristeps off the strap so you can put them on for right or left handed use.

I have about a half dozen trophyline steps left over if anybody is looking for some to climb with or add to their platforms. $15 per/shipped or 6 for $70 shipped. PayPal preferred add 3% or gift.

96e252449a216fd8db52872573ba35f8.jpg

26c8ebbbacf91ee9263376a54c1065a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bowhunterchuck

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
Thanks. It worked out pretty well. Especially with three and the screws. This one is a secondary set that I've been using as I left the other one somewhere??

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
Through the bottom of section of the ameristeps . I'll go find my other set and post pics.

Wrfjrf1978

Oct 23, 2015
Belton, MO
Do you still have any of the stepp ameristep combos left? I'd be interested in one if you have any left.

romadrome

Nov 22, 2014
TTT. Was out for the holidays and had to extend due to medical reasons. I am back and can ship these out for those of you that hit me up before the holidays.