Sling pack

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by noxninja, Jun 12, 2017.

1. noxninja

noxninja Active Member

2. justsomedude

justsomedude Well-Known Member

I tried the Tenzing sling pack but just didn't see a real advantage over their daypack. If you can comfortably take it off or swing around for access with your bow in hand or without taking off your hat? Then I'm interested

3. noxninja

noxninja Active Member

I am going to get one today and play around with it and see. I can always take it back if it doesn't work out.

4. justsomedude

justsomedude Well-Known Member

Let us know.
    The things that are so great about the Tenzing Daypack: It has a frame and Hydration pouch. I've done long hikes with 3 liters of water. It's built like a real backpack but on a small scale. The material is quiet and it isn't expensive.

Any time I try to go smaller, I end up having trouble carrying water, poncho, layers etc...

noxninja likes this.
  5. noxninja

noxninja Active Member

Ok so far so good...I packed it this morning and I still have room (three pockets left for accessories). The true test is will it allow me to attach it through the loops of the sit drag which would act as a backsupport and keep the seat snug when I am climbing. I really like the way that the sling pack feels....to me much better than a fanny pack or a backpack....so far anyways