• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD - Dryad Killdeer (XL) w/ Mini Hammock and pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowhuntr09

SH Member
This is an unused Killdeer with mini hammock and pouch, both in Multicam. It has the premium legs straps (rated buckles not G hooks).

Size XL This is larger than the normal large. I originally had Large and sent it back and Dane sent me one with more belt length for layers. I don’t think they technically advertise an XL, but Dane called it an XL when he swapped it.

$200 TYD (I cover PayPal fees and shipping)

962fcbc6d2aca5d57a3e3621517915cf.jpg

f8fca6127a8fcac8ff4140a5cba2be82.jpg

e346a75f36c4d32d2fc904e79c126270.jpg

7aff9bcbc92c1a1ffe89fae199764632.jpg

f7f362d578f720c2a46baf8fc53ce95a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I just measured this because I got curious. Looks like the largest it could go is about 52” and the smallest it could go is about 35”

If I wasn't worried about it being too big for me, 34-36 waist, I'd give it a try. I've been wanting a Killdeer.
Measure your waist because pant size is not usually a true measurement. I measured the belt the other day and from the buckle to the opposite side lineman loop is right at 34”

Measure your waist because pant size is not usually a true measurement. I measured the belt the other day and from the buckle to the opposite side lineman loop is right at 34”
I took your advice and measured. I show to need a medium according to the Dryad website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back