• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

*Sold* Loc On windwalker FS/FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey_Phillips

SH Member
Looking to sell my Loc On Windwalker. I just replaced the bolts before I gave it a paint job. Brand new seat and foam(not in these pics). Replaced the old strap with a Lone Wolf strap and hook. Ignore the Muddy sticks and backpack straps in the pic. Stand only. I’ll try to get some better pics this afternoon or tomorrow. Looking for $230tyd PayPal f&f or you pay fees. Shipping to lower 48 only.
Or may entertain trades such as

a Mission platform (plus $40)

predator platform with predator pack,

8da0dbb56a0ea1b31eef9d997d680f34.jpg

656e5b95bd7c5f7be6daaa5d2aea329f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Maybe I’m lost here, I get that you upgraded some things on the stand, but why would you charge $230 for an outdated stand? I get it is one of the better ones to be mobile. Again I’m not being rude or trying to come off that way so please do not take it that way my friend, just trying to understand.

Because you can’t buy them anymore, and they are the lightest tree stand that’s been made.
His price is very fair and reasonable, and that’s what they sell for.

Because you can’t buy them anymore, and they are the lightest tree stand that’s been made.
His price is very fair and reasonable, and that’s what they sell for.

I can see that, makes sense. Thank you for explaining.

Maybe I’m lost here, I get that you upgraded some things on the stand, but why would you charge $230 for an outdated stand? I get it is one of the better ones to be mobile. Again I’m not being rude or trying to come off that way so please do not take it that way my friend, just trying to understand.

These go for at least what the OP is asking regularly. They aren't "outdated" just, out of production...have to spend $500 to get anything in the ballpark on weight....

These go for at least what the OP is asking regularly. They aren't "outdated" just, out of production...have to spend $500 to get anything in the ballpark on weight....

I gotcha. What about the seat on these things. It appears to me that a smaller seat will be uncomfortable. I’m used to a mellinium m100 for lick on stands but I am SERIOUSLY looking into a small light weight lock on just for public land hunting. That’s the main reason I’m asking these questions.

The foam (pipe insulation) i believe the OP speaks of helps out alot with the comfort of Loc On stands

The foam (pipe insulation) i believe the OP speaks of helps out alot with the comfort of Loc On stands

I can see that helping allot. I wonder if you could put the seat from a millennium m50 on it? any mesh seat conversion onto these would be a huge game changer!

I gotcha. What about the seat on these things. It appears to me that a smaller seat will be uncomfortable. I’m used to a mellinium m100 for lick on stands but I am SERIOUSLY looking into a small light weight lock on just for public land hunting. That’s the main reason I’m asking these questions.

I've done all days it's in one no problem. Is it a treelounge? No....but tradeoffs for portability. Also, probably best to open a new thread with these questions as opposed to cluttering up the OP's post. There's a ton of information on saddle hunter about the windwalker.

I've done all days it's in one no problem. Is it a treelounge? No....but tradeoffs for portability. Also, probably best to open a new thread with these questions as opposed to cluttering up the OP's post. There's a ton of information on saddle hunter about the windwalker.

I sent the seller a message, more than likely am going to purchase it.

I sent the seller a message, more than likely am going to purchase it.

Great! Sorry, wasn't trying to be an arse. :)

If you're looking for a light, cmpaxt stand you'll be very very happy with it.

Hailey is a great guy I have dealt with him a lot, he is probably at work,that’s a great stand also!

Yea he appears to be, I’m getting the stand! Can’t wait to try it out!!

Pms responded to, thanks guys for the kind words and for helping explain the rarity of this stand while I’m at work haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back