• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD New Tribe Evolution Sz 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADKMtnTrapper

Asking $200 TYD, PayPal preferred

Is in great shape comes with everything it was sold with tether, bridge, pouch etc. I've had it for 3 seasons and have used it less then 30 sits.

Id also be willing to trade for a Size 1 Kestrel.

Last edited:
Heres some pictures, i zip tied the leg straps together for comfort but it can be put back to the original set up.

If the price is out of range please feel free to shoot me an offer. Id also be willing to sell the saddle only.
7dce9b887cb1227414e043bde8dea9aa.jpg
6c6479dfc04c99994d29a21f078ebcc1.jpg
b0ef85dfdebb4aad53c159f4c9ec4ce9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Still available, lowest ill go is $200?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Asking $200 TYD, PayPal preferred

Is in great shape comes with everything it was sold with tether, bridge, pouch etc. I've had it for 3 seasons and have used it less then 30 sits.

Id also be willing to trade for a Size 1 Kestrel.

I sent you a personal message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back