• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD: Please Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkemanTX

Well, work is as slow as I’ve ever seen in my career so I find myself having to be creative to build funds for my arrow setup for the year.

As such, I’m selling these Climb Right aluminums (with aluminum pads) to help that cause.

$180 shipped TYD in the lower 48 (Canada is too expensive)

ad40f62b67a1734fc9dc9d9c89979507.jpg

30483c5bf705de7744a743379bafdce9.jpg

They are in great shape, and are still wicked sharp.

I was running 2” webbing with buckles on the top, but they were not weight bearing clips, and the polyester webbing was very slick. With the “iffy-ness” of that situation, I won’t be including that. So, you will have to figure out a top strap.

I also switched the bottom to the 550 cord like ErniePower uses, which I will leave on there. That is a solid solution, if you haven’t tried it before.

Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I believe they are pole gaffs.

Yes, just went back and checked the confirmation.
Pole gaffs.

Bringing this back to the top...

I can do $160 TYD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back