• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Southeast PA new member

Megastink

Hello all! I'm entering my second year of hunting from a saddle. Last year was full of learning and mistakes, and I've come here to further that knowledge. I hunt what sweet little public land we have in Southeast Pa, and I also wonder the woods in Northeast PA as well. I hunt archery and rifle. I'm looking forward to learning from the community, and maybe finding a hunting partner or two along the way.

Welcome from NY! What general area of NEPA do you hunt? I’m near Binghamton NY and hunted across the border in PA last fall and might do the same this season.

Hello all! I'm entering my second year of hunting from a saddle. Last year was full of learning and mistakes, and I've come here to further that knowledge. I hunt what sweet little public land we have in Southeast Pa, and I also wonder the woods in Northeast PA as well. I hunt archery and rifle. I'm looking forward to learning from the community, and maybe finding a hunting partner or two along the way.

Welcome from the Lehigh Valley.

[mention]bj139 [/mention] is from your neck of the woods.

Welcome, I used to live in south Philly for 10 years after college so Evansburg, Ridley and 234 were my spots before moving here to South Jersey earlier this year. I must have left at least a few paracord loops behind so feel free to use those for SRT if you find any. (Only half joking - that would be kind of cool if you did fine one haha)

Welcome, I used to live in south Philly for 10 years after college so Evansburg, Ridley and 234 were my spots before moving here to South Jersey earlier this year. I must have left at least a few paracord loops behind so feel free to use those for SRT if you find any. (Only half joking - that would be kind of cool if you did fine one haha)
I hit Evansburg from time to time. If you've got any notes, I'd love to hear them!

Welcome from Northern Virginia. Hit up the saddle hunter map, there many folks from pa around these parts

2nd from the Lehigh valley!

Back