• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Spreading the gospel

CharlieRayT

Doing my part to spread the awareness of saddle hunting. I just posted this on my Facebook page......
If anyone is interested in a new style of deer hunting from an elevated position that makes carrying a heavy clunky tree stand in and out of the woods obsolete then I highly suggest you take a look at a new company called Tethrd Nation. These guys have came up with a uniquely lightweight and safe system that consists of a mesh saddle and a lightweight aluminum platform. Saddle hunting isn’t new but these guys have truly revolutionized hunting from a tree saddle. If you’d like to find out more I’d suggest you look them up on the web. Also there is a great forum called SaddleHunter.com that is devoted to all things saddle hunting. Two fantastic YouTube channels, G2 Outdoors and Flinginairos have some great videos on using the tree saddle hunting system. I hunted from a Trophyline saddle back in the 90s and for some insane reason I went back to using the old heavy noisy climbing tree stands. By doing this and getting fed up and frustrated all over again with dragging those behemoth climbers in and out of the woods I was again drawn to the simplicity,mobility,stealth and safety of saddle hunting. I’m still learning and evolving my saddle hunting system but I’ve learned a lot and I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned with anyone who is interested in learning about saddle hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing my part to spread the awareness of saddle hunting. I just posted this on my Facebook page......
If anyone is interested in a new style of deer hunting from an elevated position that makes carrying a heavy clunky tree stand in and out of the woods obsolete then I highly suggest you take a look at a new company called Tethrd Nation. These guys have came up with a uniquely lightweight and safe system that consists of a mesh saddle and a lightweight aluminum platform. Saddle hunting isn’t new but these guys have truly revolutionized hunting from a tree saddle. If you’d like to find out more I’d suggest you look them up on the web. Also there is a great forum called SaddleHunter.com that is devoted to all things saddle hunting. Two fantastic YouTube channels, G2 Outdoors and Flinginairos have some great videos on using the tree saddle hunting system. I hunted from a Trophyline saddle back in the 90s and for some insane reason I went back to using the old heavy noisy climbing tree stands. By doing this and getting fed up and frustrated all over again with dragging those behemoth climbers in and out of the woods I was again drawn to the simplicity,mobility,stealth and safety of saddle hunting. I’m still learning and evolving my saddle hunting system but I’ve learned a lot and I’d be happy to share what I’ve learned with anyone who is interested in learning about saddle hunting.

1ee5b8a448ded423c779923539f43806.jpg

Its funny, I/m totally new to saddles, but when I try to explain to others how this stuff works, they look at me like I'm crazy!! They seem to forget how last season they would have fewer sightings every sit in their ladder stands and be fried the first or second week swearing to do something different "next" year. Like I said, I'm just scratching the surface and I see endless possibilities being mobile, stealthy, and safe.

Its funny, I/m totally new to saddles, but when I try to explain to others how this stuff works, they look at me like I'm crazy!! They seem to forget how last season they would have fewer sightings every sit in their ladder stands and be fried the first or second week swearing to do something different "next" year. Like I said, I'm just scratching the surface and I see endless possibilities being mobile, stealthy, and safe.

Stay with it brother. I’ve had several people curious about it. I think I’ll put together a little cookout at our camp pretty soon and do some demo. Once people actually see it I think they’ll appreciate it much more.

I guarantee that after my November annual camping/ hunting trip on public land in south Arkansas this year, I will see 10 converts. When they see the results of not having to have the perfect climber tree or ground blind. They will be some Googling Fools trying to find Saddles. I’m going to let each and everyone of them know.... I TOLD YOU SO!

Back