• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Static rope sale

boone0

FYI I picked up some edelreid 10.5mm static rope on treestuff. 99-127 feet for $50 on their sale page. I got 99 feet so .50/foot. Not a bad deal, free shipping too! Love tree stuff. Trying to decide if I like it more than my km-max 11mm. Can never have too much rope I guess.

Need to climb on it a little but it feels good. It's white with some black strands so I think it'll be invisible once the snow falls!

For this price you could split it two or three ways and have enough for multiple people to rope climb...

https://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog ... tem=15042#

Thanks for the heads up , I ordered some 2 days ago and it showed up today. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Great, glad I could help!

I also ordered the bag of rope. Among the stuff they included was some Yale xtc blaze, about 30 feet which is plenty for our purposes. Interested to see how these different ropes handle.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not sure if you've climbed on it or what you're using it with, but my grigri 2 is much touchier and faster on the descent with the edelrid 10.5mm compared to the 11mm ropes I've put through it. Keep that in mind!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back