• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Still the best break up camo pattern to date.

Its à good mix of almost solid lite tan open color blending with minimal but still long sparce solid shadowed branch breakup.the shirt is polyester and 15 years old.this artistic shadow concept is simple for diy ers.one of the homies jammin on here is doing buck skin with smoke paterns.......player......now im thinking i could try drawing limbs with a torch on some to see if that works.need mo time

Last edited:
This is the measurement unit I've been trying to explain to folks for years now!! Don't know why they just don't get it. It's somewhere between a scosh and yonder.
They just dont know what its like to not be seen or hurd.too much attention from their parents.builds little self esteam.just tell them you cant see them.you know .....to build them up to the measurment.

Killer.....thought it was the same till i zoomed in ....niiice .i will have to chech out the true timber camo line up to see what they have thats close to the same concept.i like that doewide open with uneven branches.works dope.if the tans are good

@tailgunner, what is your opinion of ASAT? I feel like it may not truly be all seasons all terrains, and the PNW is a good example where it's not green enough. What do you think?

I don’t know man, these two patterns here seem to break up your outline pretty dang good…25789718-2494-488B-9305-50EC0EEFFFDC.jpegA986F470-526E-4880-8F98-A4F16CC5C7C7.jpegE720E832-928E-4D11-BCDB-20A9566F1F61.jpeg34B801BD-E845-4123-BDF4-1A90F7D53B8B.jpeg
I wasn’t really a fan of white in camo until I saw it in action. I use a lot of the trutimber HTC and the cabellas Zonz are both great but those white camo patterns against early morning or late evening skies are pretty good

Back