• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Stopper for Mantis bridge

JumpingVampire

Nov 2, 2018
Just received my Mantis and testing it atm. Wondering why dont the bridge loop have a adjuster to it? When I lean to it the bridge tether like to center on the bridge loop. And that seems to give me hip pinch on the upper part of the saddle. But once I take the bridge tether and slide that down the bridge loop it gives the whole saddle a better balance feel everywhere. So I'm wondering if they made a stopper or if there is something out there that will allow me to keep my bridge tether lower on the bridge loop.

JumpingVampire

Nov 2, 2018
Pass the tube webbing and it feels perfect and I was sitting

Attachments

• 20190819_132601.jpg
    20190819_132601.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 139

EricS

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Dec 14, 2016
Georgia
Get some 550 cord or similar and run it through the webbing that the adjusters would go through. Tie it in a loop pulling those together some like if you were using the adjusters. That will at least give you an idea of whether or not you need the adjusters.

JumpingVampire

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks I will try that. Feel like a ninja in the air now. My wife says I look like a chinese fighter in the air jumping from tree to tree. Lol

Yooper14

Aug 16, 2019
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
I was pleasantly surprised at how much the microfit adjusters helped me gain a little more comfort. Definitely worth it as an add on accessory. Just keep messing around with bridge length and tether height to find that perfect setting.