• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Storing Amsteel 2 Step Aiders

chutto12

I just received my 2 step amsteel aiders from EWO for my Hawk Mini Sticks. I'm curious as to how everyone is storing these. Trying to figure out what is the most compact option. Many Thanks!

I fold my steps up and wrap them around the top stand off and then back down. I had been using webbing daisy chains and with them I wrap them over the top of the aider and they keep them tight to the outside of the stick. I can still stack the sticks then. If that makes sense.

I fold my steps up and wrap them around the top stand off and then back down. I had been using webbing daisy chains and with them I wrap them over the top of the aider and they keep them tight to the outside of the stick. I can still stack the sticks then. If that makes sense.
A picture is worth a thousand words...please?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

A picture is worth a thousand words...please?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Here ya go. I wrap my webbing daisy chain around the aider after I wrap the aider up through the top steps and back around.
ea9fa7ea83168466afcadfa34dcf3c7c.jpg
011bde8ceae3a79da684865027242be7.jpg

Back