• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Swazi free worldwide shipping until 24.10.22

JBDaddy

Just sharing info straight from an email I got. Mostly because the Russia part made me laugh. Also, they ship from inside the US now at swaziusa.com

1666303280970.jpeg

Let’s be real clear…. we’ve NEVER done this before.
Like ever! And in a move that some might call ballsy, we’re about to make some history.
We’re giving you FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING.
But only when you use the code

F R E E S H I T
(note: You gotta remove the spaces. I added them to get around the auto-moderator because they actually put that word in the code, haha)

in the checkout.
It’s on buddy and you’re in first.

Please note: All duties, taxes and customs fees are still your responsibility. That’s between you and your government. Also, worldwide shipping excludes Russia, we think you know why.

Back