• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tapatalk problems

Westdesign03

SH Member
Just wondering if any of your Tapatalk users out there have problems with the app. For a couple months now I cannot get the app to light up notifications to posts I subscribe or participate in. When it does give notifications, it will repeatedly show posts I’ve looked at as unread over and over for weeks. Now it won’t show any new notifications.

I’ve tried everything I can think of to get it to work right. Log out and in, uninstall/reinstall, turn the phone off and back on.

Wondering if anyone has similar issues or any insight in getting it to act right again. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering if any of your Tapatalk users out there have problems with the app. For a couple months now I cannot get the app to light up notifications to posts I subscribe or participate in. When it does give notifications, it will repeatedly show posts I’ve looked at as unread over and over for weeks. Now it won’t show any new notifications.

I’ve tried everything I can think of to get it to work right. Log out and in, uninstall/reinstall, turn the phone off and back on.

Wondering if anyone has similar issues or any insight in getting it to act right again. Thanks!

I also use an iPhone and I gave up on Tapatalk months ago - after they updated it and it quit working like it used to.

I also use an iPhone and I gave up on Tapatalk months ago - after they updated it and it quit working like it used to.

What are you using instead? Or just using safari/the browser?

I can’t even get logged into SH from Tapatalk anymore!!! First the pics stopped loading, then notifications quit. I’ve deleted and reinstalled a couple times and notifications will come back, but yesterday and today I haven’t even been able to login via their app…super frustrating.

So far still working for me on Tapatalk, but sounds like not for much longer based on others' experiences.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I too am using the browser for n an iphone. The tapatalk app seemed to get slower and slower and just make it difficult. I only started using the app years ago to make it easier to load pictures. Now the phones makes adjusting file/picture size, that I don’t use need the app.

Only way it works for me is I have to swipe it up to close it when I leave the app or it wont work right the next time.

Back