• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TEAM 2 Thread (2023)

Let’s go Team “Duece”! Hoping you’re all successful this season beyond just adding points to the contest. Although I tend to have a competitive nature, I get supreme enjoyment out of this contest for the camaraderie it bolsters. Here’s to a safe and successful season for each of my fellow teammates! Hunt on brothers!!!

Opening day near me in FL is today but I couldn’t make it out

I may not have much of a bow season due to work and family stuff but I should be able to kill a couple bucks by the end of the contest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opening day in Missouri was yesterday. Watched some does head into a bowl to bed with 2 ways out. Was in the right spot as they were moving out until a group of Jakes decided to see who was the man around me. The does "noped" and headed out the other way. There is always Monday. The advantages of being retired - I don't have to hunt with the crowd on the weekends and it's a long season

We always open the first Saturday in Oct so this year we open as late as possible being the 7th of Oct.

Good luck from central Indiana. Our season starts October 1st. It has been a long off season but ready to be back in the saddle again. Literally. Lol, everyone have a safe season and enjoy your time out in God's creation.

Thought I could hunt this morning in a spot I usually can see bucks harassing does opening week, but found out last night that daughter had an annual pediatric physical and that I’m her chauffeur today

So daddy duty instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see other teams with Team Logos as their avatars. Anybody got one for Team 2?
As if I have any say about it (which I don’t) I appoint you! Your current avatar is pretty slick looking!!!

Back