• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Tether’s new T.I.T.S. System.

The springs broke on mine after 2 uses. The material is questionable quality as it’s already showing signs of wear and tear. I’m average build 6’7”, and 375lb, … conditions were normal -15 degrees on average ….. I did leave them out over the winter here in northern Canada as a preset for the spring season… I’m mean it’s just normal wear and tear , this should happen ….there is no way this should have gotten past quality control process… I miss the old days when they were a small operation and you could trust the Product ….

They said they addressed this in V2.0. I sent an email to see if they will warranty exchange. If not I’ll outright return and wait till v2.O comes out

Last edited:
The springs broke on mine after 2 uses. The material is questionable quality as it’s already showing signs of wear and tear. I’m average build 6’7”, and 375lb, … conditions were normal -15 degrees on average ….. I did leave them out over the winter here in northern Canada as a preset for the spring season… I’m mean it’s just normal wear and tear , this should happen ….there is no way this should have gotten past quality control process… I miss the old days when they were a small operation and you could trust the Product ….

They said they addressed this in V2.0. I sent an email to see if they will warranty exchange. If not I’ll outright return and wait till v2.O comes out
So I guess you was on the product trials like the rest of us. LOL

I found mine still made some noise at first. So I had to stealth strip a few of the exposed part. Now they are super quiet. I also cut the legs down an extra 1/2". Lowered the OAL weight by 4 oz. There pretty sweet so far. I think this is my go to from here out.

@enkriss - is this you?

It's good to see that Tethrd can be the object of so much online hate and still not take themselves too seriously. I thought the video was great.
Exactly.... but they still made a point to say "Business is Booming" which I say, great for them!! Alternatively, I'll try to continue to support the cottage industry shops that are on here and not be for all the glib and glitz. Maybe I'm turning into an old curmudgeon.

I like that they have two sizes. I got 2 sets of T.I.T.S- small ones for when i'm far away from the house and big ones when I'm closer to home. As another poster mentioned the big T.I.T.S are losing some of their bounce already but the little T.I.T.S are still nice and firm with plenty of bounce.
Tree scaling has never been easier. Thank God for T.I.T.S!

Back