• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TETHRD TAGGED OUT

LtMoe66

SH Member
Jun 1, 2020
Watched the Tethrd tagged out video. Headed to Nebraska. Looks like the vehicles and equipment they provided break down as much as everything else they sell lately The must really have bad luck!!!:tonguewink::tonguewink:

Last edited:

LtMoe66

SH Member
Jun 1, 2020
I just think it’s funny that there first video has as many problems in the beginning as the rest of there stuff. Couldn’t make that s**t up!! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Robert loper

Weldabeast

SH Member
May 23, 2019
Northeast Florida
Me personally......a road trip isn't a road trip without vehicle problems. Spoony slaying the fish like a true Florida boy.....

LtMoe66

SH Member
Jun 1, 2020
Me personally......a road trip isn't a road trip without vehicle problems. Spoony slaying the fish like a true Florida boy.....
Agreed but still ironic. And yes he was slaying the fish!

SILhunter

Feb 21, 2019
This is funny, just a couple weeks ago I saw one of their trucks with an enclosed trailer sitting on the east bound shoulder of Int64 in IL.

TK161BOONER

SH Member
Dec 19, 2019
Just watched the Nebraska buck episode, if you don’t like that, I don’t know what to tell ya.

Looks like fun to me.
Watched it about an hour ago, it was a great video.

Reactions: CP3

LtMoe66

SH Member
Jun 1, 2020
Don’t think you get the humor in the fact that they have had there bus break down twice along with some other stuff that even Greg mentioned in the episode. It was just funny that they were having as much trouble with this production as much as their products have had issues. If you notice they weren’t even using Tethrd sticks!. I think the guys in this are great! It’s just the humor in you can’t make that stuff up. That was all my point was. Not that I don’t like them by any means.