• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The antis are at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Oregon ban post seems to be getting more traction then this thread today. I'm surprised. Must not be alot of out of state hunters here...? Maybe thread needs a name change. I do not hunt out of state, hoping to change that one day. This would kill my desires to do so.

The activists wishing to make changes like these show they do not understand that most of the money is generated currently from hunters for wildlife conservation and that is necessary. If you look at Africa where people have monetize the animals through hunting which then causes people to care about conserving the resource that now generates an income i.e. the animals. That's how animal conservation works in the modern time.

"We have to add value to the things that we value. It's the only way anything stays around in this world today." Jim Shockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back