• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

The fix

Robert loper

SH Member
I think there was s thread a few weeks ago on the new fix platform from Lone Wolf Custom Gear.
Well, i got mine today and used it for several hours.
Climbed and shot out of it and I got to tell ya’s man they hit a home run with this one I Absolutely love it.
its just a tad bigger than one of the diy klem platforms, it folds flat ,the angle adjustability is great. Turn a bolt until you have it where you like it.
me and @Jhand did pretty much every test there is.
We Shot out of it from every angle putting side pressure on all sides and angles.
passed with flying colors.
check it out its rock solid

Got one and the sticks to go with it about a month ago. Excited to hunt out of it, Packs down perfect.

Looks nice and solid. But that water-jet production schedule is just too much $$$$ for me.

I have Christensen Arms fever at the moment and when I get something on my brain there is no getting rid of it, the only solution at this point is to start playing lotto I think.. LOL
I call it the redneck retirement plan… I plan how I’d spend it every time I play. Then Sunday morning I wake up broke all over again :sweatsmile:

Back