• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Treesuit tree stand

j3hunt

I have a modified treesuit treestand in great shape. its has a rope linemans belt and a nylon runner for a bridge.$170.00 TYD Ask any questions and I will answer the best I can.

Attachments

• DSCF0816.JPG
    DSCF0816.JPG
    626.1 KB · Views: 455
  • DSCF0817.JPG
    DSCF0817.JPG
    629.7 KB · Views: 453
Have any pictures that show how it is actually used? I might be interested but I've never actually seen a tree suit before

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I will try to get some up today. It's kind of like a guidos web in that it has a rigid seat, but it does not have all the other chest straps and stuff. It is super light.

I'm willing to pay $100 for your altered Treesuit, including shipping to western PA, zipcode 15825. If you agree to my offer, text me (814) 952-2102, and we can give each other further details to complete the transaction. Respectfully, Gary

Back