• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline tree saddle bridge

Mtnbuck

Last night I tried out a new tether on my saddle ...knocked a lot of weight of from removing original linesman belt and tether,but not quite sure what to do from the bridge to the caribainer on the ropeman so I get the range of motion I had on original tether how it would allow you to twist your body one way or the other and it would glide thru the bridge.

a wider carabiner for that 2" bridge? I used a wide black diamond with my treesaddle belt and didn't have a problem.

I mean you could just use your rope linemans belt as your bridge if you wanted. Its what I do with my sitdrag

Don't know what caribainer it is either I bought the tether and platform off a guy on here....i did take my tail of the tether and tied an overhand knot and looped it under the bridge and back up to the caribiner but it was the last 5 minutes of the hunt didn't get to really tinker with it

Back