• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Trophyline Tree Saddle (large 34" - 42") For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra_archer

Trophyline Tree Saddle (large 34" - 42") For Sale $260 TYD
Excellent condition
My loss is your gain literally, I've lost a bunch of weight and have kept it off for over a year and this saddle does not fit. I have everything it came with even instructions and packaging. I replaced the cheap suspenders with a better quality Dewalt. Here is what is included: saddle, tether, lineman's belt, accessory bag, instructions and original packaging. This saddle is from 2006 and these are in the pics. Paypal only please.

Attachments

• bsaddle1.jpg
    bsaddle1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 107
  • bsaddle2.jpg
    bsaddle2.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 98
  • bsaddle3.jpg
    bsaddle3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 92
  • bsaddle4.jpg
    bsaddle4.jpg