• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

TX5 Custom Gear

MCDM

Vendor Rep
So I wanted to reach out to the community after reading several comments regarding our business. I wanted to let you all know that we have fixed our notifications issue. We sincerely apologize for these hiccups and please be rest assured each release we are working on our efficiency to deliver to our customers.

To clarify on our process regarding saddle ordering. We are doing limited runs every 4-6 weeks. We are working on the expansion of the business and hope to be able to release larger quantities in each run as we grow. If you are able to order it is around a 4-6 week wait for shipping.

We did figure the notification issue out so if you do choose to visit our website and fill in the specs for a Reaper saddle it will prompt you to sign up for our notification system. This also applies for any item that may be out of stock. When we add stock I will personally be sending all that are registered in our system notifications prior to social media posts which will give you a slight edge in securing a saddle if your still interested.

The TX5 crew and family want to thank you all for being patient with us and know that we are committed to growing our business and make things easier on our customers.

Lastly in case you haven’t heard we are running a sale which is 20% off all instock items till 5/14/21 at midnight. We thank you all and stay safe in the saddle!!

Last edited:
Back