• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

UFO, Warren Womack

tider

I'm posting this knowing some people will think I'm crazy/delusional...but here goes.

I recently listened to a podcast with Warren Womack where he talked about some hunting stories and a ”UFO” he saw back in the early 80’s.

That got me thinking about an experience I had in my early teens that I remember vividly to this day. It was around the 1984-85 time frame.

We were coming out of the woods after an evening deer hunt. It was right at dusk dark as we left the woods and entered the edge of a approximately 10 acre field. There were two of us hunting that evening, myself and a friend whose family farm we were hunting on. He was 10 years older than myself, so it wasn't just some young teenagers wild imagination.

As we entered the opening, we saw an extremely bright light hovering approximately 100 feet above the trees on the opposite side of the field. It immediately caught both of our attention and we sort of made a quick glance at each other, like ”what the heck”? The odd thing about whatever this was is that is was totally silent, no sound whatsoever. We watched it for approximately 2-3 minutes when without warning it shot across the sky and was totally out of sight within just a few seconds time. It didn't disappear behind the tree line, it literally went out of sight within a few seconds.

I'm not saying it was aliens or the like, but it was definitely an ” Unidentified Flying Object ” that I can't explain. Ha Ha.

I have never had another encounter like this since. I was wondering if any of you have ever had and weird type sightings like this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm posting this knowing some people will think I'm crazy/delusional...but here goes.

I recently listened to a podcast with Warren Womack where he talked about some hunting stories and a ”UFO” he saw back in the early 80’s.

That got me thinking about an experience I had in my early teens that I remember vividly to this day. It was around the 1984-85 time frame.

We were coming out of the woods after an evening deer hunt. It was right at dusk dark as we left the woods and entered the edge of a approximately 10 acre field. There were two of us hunting that evening, myself and a friend whose family farm we were hunting on. He was 10 years older than myself, so it wasn't just some young teenagers wild imagination.

As we entered the opening, we saw an extremely bright light hovering approximately 100 feet above the trees on the opposite side of the field. It immediately caught both of our attention and we sort of made a quick glance at each other, like ”what the heck”? The odd thing about whatever this was is that is was totally silent, no sound whatsoever. We watched it for approximately 2-3 minutes when without warning it shot across the sky and was totally out of sight within just a few seconds time. It didn't disappear behind the tree line, it literally went out of sight within a few seconds.

I'm not saying it was aliens or the like, but it was definitely an ” Unidentified Flying Object ” that I can't explain. Ha Ha.

I have never had another encounter like this since. I was wondering if any of you have ever had and weird type sightings like this before.

Just heard this podcast yesterday!
Drop a leaf kill a deer
I remember 2002 I saw some strange flying objects
They would hover and then just shoot off and disappear
Zero noise
They were big too
Yeah call me crazy
A portion of u guys think that already

I listened to that this morning and on the way home from work. Floating hotel..... Crazy.

I loved the drop a leaf kill a deer. I might have to try that. If I can ever see one before it sees me.

Back