• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Using playform

Hey i got a platform and wondering do i need steps behind the platform? Or at 3-9-and 12. The platform being 6 oclock of course. Or is it easier to just use no steps and just swing around the tree just using platform
Hope this question makes sense lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4_gcun8_kLGQWJMDxQtFpQ
Depends on the size of tree. Most trees I don't need anything. If the tree is big, 1-2 steps.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I like to take two WildEdge steps with me. Just makes me feel better and if I realize deer are coming from a certain direction I can move to where the tree is between the deer and I.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

also, on a big tree if I'm using sticks or stepps to climb, I'll often just set my platform on the opposite side of the sticks. The double step(p) is your cheater step.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back