• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Webbing bridge

PAhunter90

Anyone see anything wrong with a webbing bridge like this? Was simple to do and I really like it.

Water knot loop w/carabiner on one end and girth hitched around other bridge attachment.
c2ea127e63127d1a53621b0bc87da430.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good as long as you use a biner to connect to your tether, a rope through 1" tubular webbing with weight on it will cut the webbing in half in about 30 strokes...

All good as long as you use a biner to connect to your tether, a rope through 1" tubular webbing with weight on it will cut the webbing in half in about 30 strokes...

Yea definitely using a biner to connect to tether. Didn’t know if girth hitching on one side would be an issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Girth hitch is fine. Technically speaking you should have enough tail on the water knot to tie a single barrel knot backup and then at least 1-2" of tail, but that's "best practices"......

Back