• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Well. It’s started.

Spence71

Feb 22, 2019
Hey everyone. Been lurking a little. Reading a lot. So much so I pulled the trigger and ordered my mantis rig a couple weeks back. Added the platform a week later. Now the wait begins. And the spending. Dropped by REI to grab and order for my ascender and found web line. A strap to make my aider. And some paracord. Next will be a stick or two. Some Amsteel and stick mod hardware. Anyway. Just wanted to say hey...officially. Looking forward to “hanging” with this fine group of people and learning.

Attachments

• 149D2817-9390-483E-9B14-9C3E107EC7D3.jpeg
    149D2817-9390-483E-9B14-9C3E107EC7D3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

LiverEatingJoe

Aug 16, 2018
Western North Carolina
You will learn a lot from here and everyone is eager to help the new guy (I know they folks here gave me the confidence to get in the saddle for real last season after just playing around with it so many years before).

Reactions: Spence71