• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

What’s up with Treehopper?

Tylerhorner33

I’ve been trying for over a week to get a hold of Treehopper through email and phone with no luck. I saw a post on the saddle hunter FB group with some others saying the same thing. Does anyone know what’s going on? Mark has historically been super easy to get a hold of.

That sucks to hear. I sure hope whoever buys them continues the company. I also now I have to find somewhere else to hunt down a Windwalker tree stand.

I’ve been trying for over a week to get a hold of Treehopper through email and phone with no luck. I saw a post on the saddle hunter FB group with some others saying the same thing. Does anyone know what’s going on? Mark has historically been super easy to get a hold of.
The owners name is Mark Cama. I have his email address if you would like it.

I think you may be confusing Treehopper with the folks at Cranford. I was just on the Treehopper site and there’s no banner that I could find. I did however see the Cranford banner.
Aaahhhhhh, ****. You’re right! My bad!!!

Back