• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Where to set platform?

Dragsmack

Do you guys prefer to set up with the hopes that the deer come in at 11 0r 12 o clock so you are hidden behind the tree or do you prefer to be positioned for an 8 to 10 o clock shot? Would that easier shot also make it more likely to be busted?

I'm a lefty so I'm hoping The deer come in from the 12 o'clock and give me a shot anywhere between 1 and 6, ideally between 3 and 5. I like keeping the tree between me and the deer as they approach for concealment.

Back