• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Who wants to drink a beer around the campfire tonight?

We have a NorEaster plowing through here right now. A foot of snow predicted. I'm ready to start vodka. I was going to shovel the 3 inches already on the ground but told myself, Ah He**. I'll do it tomorrow.
I heard that. Ole @Jefferson10940 said they were expecting almost 3ft. For us it'll mean low 30s or upper 20s tomorrow. Which is still some BS.

I’m in the garage with the kerosene heater and the TV.

How about a WhatsApp video chat?

But it’s bourbon tonight
3acf147b77092822c5e79217218e902f.jpg

Semper Fi,
Mike
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Say 6pm? Wife is out of town and I have no plans to do anything other than drink and burn some Christmas packaging. If I fire up the ole youtube live does it mean I'm not technically drinking alone and make my weeknight holiday season inebriation less sad?
Already on #2, so let's go!

Day 1 of post deer season saw me in the blind tonight with the Mini hoping that cottontail I saw last night came back out, which he did, at last light. I let a Victory tipped with a bludgeon fly.

I think I was low and either went under it or skipped it over (the ground is already that frozen!). Little bugger's days are numbered.

We have a NorEaster plowing through here right now. A foot of snow predicted. I'm ready to start vodka. I was going to shovel the 3 inches already on the ground but told myself, Ah He**. I'll do it tomorrow.
We're getting it right now on the opposite corner. I did a snow dance all weekend for NY muzzleloader. Rum's flowing, woodstoves on.

Can't take off, first week of a promotion. Well... I could but I don't want to. Hunting all weekend though. 2 tags out of 6 left.
Atta boy and congrats on the promotion...I got four deer down (buck, button buck and two does) still got a archery buck tag but nothing legal within range...yet

View attachment 41358
Proud dad moment haha idk what youtube live is @Nutterbuster, but I got the old country station on teaching the 3 year old who george strait is. Consider me there in spirit

Those are some of the best times ... and thankfully there’s a lifetime more of them. That’s good living right there.

Semper Fi,
Mike
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back