• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Who Wants To Trade

Wall hanger

I know it’s probably a long shot but I’m looking to trade for 4 Beast Sticks or 4Muddy Pro Sticks.
I have the following items I can trade:
- XL Mantis Saddle with micro fit adjusters, Mantis Recliner and 2 Sys Hauler pouches.
- 10 WildEdge Stepps with bag.
- 10 Cranford rope steps.
- LoneWolf Hand climber top.
Please PM and I can send pics upon request .

I have 8 lone wolf sticks if your interested...the wild edge steps is what I would be interested in
Thank you
Perry

I have a couple of back packs one is a Dana arch design I used for Elk hunting..only used it twice in 15 years...been in storage all these years I also have aluminum ATV ramps

I have 4 muddy pros in the original box I would trade. I bought them from another forum member used then a few times but found they weren't for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back