• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Whoops!

Chistavocat

Anybody deal with Stan customer service?

9ad9f2b5e3a1e865af4985bcdc7d49e8.jpg

Switching from mechanicals to fixed blade broadheads and have them shooting pretty good. There’s always room for improvement and to gain a little added confidence in your set up (I may be a little ocd, at least that’s what my wife says) so I was pounding arrows trying to determine if there was anything I could do to tighten up my broadhead groups, which aren’t bad but....anyhow, I had a half-hearted release. The arrow went one way, the release the other and hit the concrete floor. I shook it off, called myself a couple names and went to shoot again and the trigger was gone. Yep, those names escalated a bit. Im hoping my wrist release doesn’t mess up my good groups. I guess it’s good to shoot with the back-up for when dumb things like this happen.

I have a RA request in with Stan, anybody ever deal with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a bad day hope they make it good. I am wanting to buy two of the same releases for this very reason but kinda gets pricey.

Back