• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Why are lone wolf assault out of stock till spring?

RDGARD

Just as title says.Was wondering if lone wolf was changing this stand or what?
Thinking about using this for platform

I hope they do, leaning towards a hang on next season. Using the saddle as a harness. Saddle has been bothering my lower back this year. Not sure what to do at this point. Wonder what the improvements will be? The echo seems to hit all the marks. It’s not 6lbs but 11lbs isn’t so bad, I’m carrying a mission now.

Not saying this is the case here, but it is pretty common for manufacturers (in quotes) that don't actually make their own stuff (but pay other factories to do it) to have long runs in the off season where they are very low on stock. They get relatively large shipments at a time and probably don't see the need certain points of the year and they don't accumulate inventory which leads to shortages once people start buying.

I think they mentioned restocking last year when I called. When they get that stock in it’s a good time to call about blems.

Back