• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wild edge steps for a platform

I’ve used the WE steps as a platform last year, I don’t really prefer it though. It can be difficult to get all the steps on the same plane in certain types of trees and just a lot of readjusting especially in the dark, which is why I moved to an actual platform this year. But if you are going to use the WE as a platform 3 steps is perfect. I mainly stood on the steps on the sides of the tree or would put my feet on the middle step and straddle the tree to give my legs a little break. Hope this helps

Back