• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Willful thiking for a phone app

C&Doutdoors

They should make saddle hunter an app for our phone. Post and messages notifications right to our phone. Like a Facebook just refresh the feed to see what's going on and put multiple links like there are now for DIY, classifieds, ect. Could only wish but would definitely be nice. Shoot the app could be like 1.99 or something and I would still join it. Also i bet making it an app where you can join for free but pay like 1.99 for full access to the site would lower the scam rate even more.

If you subscribe and use more than one forum Tapatalk is a blessing. The worst thing I could imagine is an app for each forum (which has been done and tried and mostly gone extinct).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Already exists... Posting this here from Tapatalk...

I don't like tapatalk I like using the actual site is why I suggested an actual app

Well then you can use the web browser on your phone to access the actual site. What don’t you like about tapatalk?

Well then you can use the web browser on your phone to access the actual site. What don’t you like about tapatalk?

That's what I'm doing, the title specifically said wishful thinking. I just think it would be nice and obviously so does some other people as well.

I’d rather not have another app taking up space on my phone. Between multiple wind apps, hunt apps, games amongst other things on here it just a easy to hit safari and click on the bookmark for Saddlehunter and bam full site navigation

Decided to give tapatalk a try. So far so good nice you can have multiple forums on your feed.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Back