• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Woodpecker

The only problem is it only holds twelve bolts. I always carried and used 20 to 25 bolts. But as with anything looks like it could be modified to fit more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I picked this up at the Home Depot for $0.97 yesterday. I'm going to sew some channels in it to create separation between the bolts. right now I have 24 bolts in it and I'm waiting for my EZ cut drill to come in. I may have to cut back down to 20 bolts to make room for the drill but I don't think I will.
669c1de82f74e72a0ad60b8f4f074ce5.jpg
b72c2863faabb6eba99aee4848df4cab.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back