• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Wrinkle free, sweat wicking polos/button shirts

Exhumis

SH Member
I work in a semi professional field that has me seeing varying temperatures. My go-to used to be Columbia Omni wick polos but dang they’ve gotten expensive. Does anyone have a favorite shirt they like? I also have a couple Cabelas fishing shirts that are awesome but not made anymore.

I used to buy expensive polos but I found that I destroyed them in one way or the other. I either dropped something on them and stained them or I ripped a hole in them somehow. Several years ago, I started buying the $8.00 polos at Wally world and they have fared as good if not better than the $60.00 polos and I don't get my feeling hurt when I ruin one.

I picked up a polo I really like for hot weather made by Mizuno. It has a very soft, thin, fabric and lets air flow. I think it is sports apparel and this one is for baseball.

I used to buy expensive polos but I found that I destroyed them in one way or the other. I either dropped something on them and stained them or I ripped a hole in them somehow. Several years ago, I started buying the $8.00 polos at Wally world and they have fared as good if not better than the $60.00 polos and I don't get my feeling hurt when I ruin one.

I picked up a polo I really like for hot weather made by Mizuno. It has a very soft, thin, fabric and lets air flow. I think it is sports apparel and this one is for baseball.
Yeah that’s where I’m at. My gear either ends up tearing it or putting a run in it and I can’t wear it and at $40+ a pop I can’t justify that. I’ll check out Wally World

I came across this brand at Costco. Ended up going back and buying one of every color. They're moisture wicking and don't wrinkle too bad.

Back