• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTB Versa strap

dave

I would like to buy a versa strap if anyone has one they would like to sell. Thanks

So glad i bought a set for my Predator and Beast sticks already....sry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He stopped making them? I have one I’ll sell. It’s unused other than around a tree in my yard for 5 minutes. PM me your number and I’ll text you pictures. I think mine is a versa lite.

I’ve got one I’d sell also it’s brand new never used just shoot me a PM if you want it

Last edited:
d212fd56a681a90f9d314e3aca2508aa.jpg

746055c07123fb00885c40ab19793d4c.jpg

f31ffd02310841b843f74045d3cdb667.jpg

OP gets first right of refusal.

These straps aren’t made anymore? I was just trying to figure out where u buy them
I think there is plan to make some later from a saddle company you know. But I don’t know weather or not they will be available before this coming season.

Back