• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTS Loc on windwalker SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailey_Phillips

SH Member
I just bought 2 LocOn Windwalkers, but really only needing one. Was bidding on 2 just in case I didn’t win, well, won both of them. Looking to sell the other one to recover some of the funds. The listing said 5.5lbs, but my fishing scale says 6.5lbs. Both seem in pretty good shape. I’d change the strap on whichever one you get, just for safety sake. Your pick. Looking to get $225tyd. PayPal F&F or you pay the 3.5% fees. I can ship any day on my lunch break. You can PM here or text me at 601six six nine 6261
a5f98a97ef080ac2f8fb80b288c54c31.jpg

1c633066ca47c82d05448efa12302d35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, yeah, I’ve been looking to get one for a while and ended up with two at once from the same seller haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back