• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

WTT medium saddle for a small

JWP

I have a medium trophyline neoprene saddle that I'm looking to trade for a small...Anyone interested?

I also have an anderson sling with a 24 inch bridge I would be willing to trade for a small saddle.

Well I think so..I like everything about the trophyline just think i need a size smaller.

Ok. I don't have one, but if you decide you'll sell or trade for something else, give me a heads up.
I had a big buck sling but sold it to someone on here. Now I wish I had it back because I have an idea for it

Ok, I will let you know. This one is the big buck sling also.

Here's a picture of the anderson/ big buck sling that I'm looking to trade for a small saddle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
Big buck sling is gone but I still have a medium trophyline neoprene model that I'm looking to trade for a small.

Back