• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XOP platform seat/bracket drill hole point measurements

Thedevine

This may have been asked already but what are the drill hole point measurements for the seat and brackets? It looks like the flingin platform holes for the seat are slightly off center towards the rear of the tube? and how far down from top and up from bottom are the holes for the brackets? This all may not be super critical but im just curious! Thanks all

Mine were approximately 1 1/4 inches from the ends for the brackets and approximately 2 1/2" from the top for the seat/platform.

I eyeballed everything and didn't follow a plan.

There is no standard, we all just look at it and make it work. Look at all the picks and mock yours up and see what you like. I have several holes from trying. If you get too frustrated send davet1963 a check for .50 cents and he will email you the plans. :D

Back