• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

XXL-XXXL guys who use H2 Slingshot share your experiences please.

DMTJAGER

I'm 6'-2" and fluctuate between 240-270lbs and most of my my hunts are minimum 4-5 hour sits with many turning into all day sits and I have been researching the heck out of saddles. I will be needing both hips replaced in the next few years and are very concerned about hip pinch. I REALLY like the JX3 but I am going to be doing a lot more public land hunting and strongly feel a much lighter, compact saddle will serve me better in getting FAR off the beaten path.

After hours of reading reviews, and watching videos I am strongly learning towards the Slingshot by H2 as I feel it looks to offer the most comfort and lowest chances of hip pinch, but again these are if truth be known at best well educated guesses as I have no way to try one out prior to buying.

So I would greatly appreciate those that are in the 250-270lbs weight class who have hunted extensively out of a H2 slingshot give me their opinions on comfort especially for longer than four hour sits.

Thanks for the help.

Back