• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Yall help me with prices

Blinginpse

Considering parting with several things.

Swaro 10x50 slc. 1500$?
Exo 3500 frame and pack 500$ 2015 model
8 hardly used browning cams 850$
5 order number 60 first run beast sticks 600$
10lb lw assault 300$
Gen 2 lw alpha 175$
Canon g40 and full tree set up modded 1250$
Gecko carbon spurs modded 600$

These are guesses. Can yall help me.narrow down. I've never used the beast sticks. A buddy needed a set so I let him.tske and.use them when they come in last season. Only time I touched them was putting stealth strips on.

Thanks for for input boys

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

You gettin out of the game, @Blinginpse ??
No sir not at all. Have done a deal on herd of 25-30 cows, a 100hp cab 4wd tractor in last couple weeks and rented the farm the they was on. Its got room for about handful more cows. Hadnt involved the bank and dont wanna for handful or 10 more cows. So igured I'd maybe rather just thin down this stuff and go throw cash in fellas face with the cows and heifers.

Beast sticks are a little pricey.

$100 ea I have seen so $500 for the lot would be tops.

10lb assault not worth $300 maybe the 8lb one...

If I had the spare cash, I would pick that camcorder setup up from you... but, my wife would LITERALLY castrate me for spending that kind of money. She wouldn’t even use a band or antibiotics..

Beast sticks are a little pricey.

$100 ea I have seen so $500 for the lot would be tops.

10lb assault not worth $300 maybe the 8lb one...
Good deal what the lw be worth ya think enk?

If I had the spare cash, I would pick that camcorder setup up from you... but, my wife would LITERALLY castrate me for spending that kind of money. She wouldn’t even use a band or antibiotics..
It could be yours lol

Good deal what the lw be worth ya think enk?

I sold a 10lb assault last year shipped for $250 without much effort. I feel thats a pretty fair price.

I sold a 10lb assault last year shipped for $250 without much effort. I feel thats a pretty fair price.
Hey man good to hear from you. Thank you for the help.

Back