• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Youth Saddles

Very interesting and probably useful for a lot of people. My youngest has messed with my phantom with no issues. He even hung upside down. I think he was 7 at the time and on the smaller side.

CGM has a smaller saddle

You just skippin right over the kiddie kraddle for your pacseat?
Not for my kid. Asking for work, actually.

But I'm definitely in the market for a good kid carrier to take Little Miss squirrel hunting and mushroom picking this year. I met a guy out in the woods last year about a mile deep with his crotch goblin zonked out on his back. Looked like a fun time.

Not for my kid. Asking for work, actually.

But I'm definitely in the market for a good kid carrier to take Little Miss squirrel hunting and mushroom picking this year. I met a guy out in the woods last year about a mile deep with his crotch goblin zonked out on his back. Looked like a fun time.

Not to side-track the thread, but I highly recommend the Osprey Poco series for a child carrier! One of the better purchases that me and the wife made.

Back