• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

YouTube Channel - Tough Love - Posted On Wrong Thread

HuntNorthEast

Hey everyone, looking for advice. A couple friends and myself started a YouTube channel a couple years ago, a little prematurely. We should have refined our skills when it comes to video and editing a little more before opening the channel. With that being said, you will always learn as you go right? With a new house, promotion at work, a 3 year old, and a pregnant significant other, finding time to edit is a feat. All of my spare time goes to yard work, home improvements, scouting, or hunting.

So, I am looking for anyone willing to check out our channel and give us some constructive feedback. We are at youtube.com/c/HuntNorthEast . I am looking for topics to make videos on in the off season (besides scouting video or revisiting old footage). Also, throw some new ideas at me so we can improve or keep it fresh. We are pretty open when it comes to trying new things.

Our background - We are all from Maine, hunt, fish and occasionally trap. Myself, I mobile hunt a lot, hunt small parcels, big woods (tracking in snow), still hunt during nasty conditions and island hunt. Bear, deer, turkey, you name it. As for the other guys, we are pretty diverse. Some track in snow, hunt northern migration areas, bogs, swamps and mountains that would make most weekend warriors puke. The guys are slowly adapting to running saddles. It started with myself, and now out of 4 of us only 1 remains in a climber.

If you guys tune in and leave comments, subscribe or share the channel, it would be very appreciated. I am not trying to just advertise, I want to grow and get better because I really enjoy filming the experiences. Our channel is not monetized so you will not see ads or promos throughout the videos. Any feedback is very appreciated!HuntNorthEast1.png

Back