• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Zippo hand warmers

I have used other models of hand warmers with limited success.

I personally like the air activated disposable ones best. The best way to use these is to actually put them between your shirt sleeve and the underside of your wrist. This warms the blood going into your fingers. Then keep one in pockets or about your body as needed.

I use zippo and have killed while using them, they claim odorless but i feel there is a small odor involved

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was curious I bought some at Walmart they had them on clearance for $3.50. I figured it was worth a try at that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used them years ago and they do have a smell to them and they do work. Don't put them next to your skin because they can leech fluid and burn your skin . Since chemical hand warmers come out I haven't used my Zippo warmers .

Back